We are Foodies with heart and soul!
We have the most delicious job in the world, located in the heart of Bonn. For our food & beverage clients from the USA and Canada, we develop international, integrated communications campaigns in the field of B2B and B2C. Our daily bread is classical consumer PR and advertising, press relations, blogger relations and social media. Events, trade shows and tastings are also part of the menu.
Our buffet – what to expect from us
How does your future job with us look? Diversified and delicious! Together with experienced colleagues, you advise food and beverage clients, create tailored concepts, develop integrated marketing and communications campaigns and implement them. Events and press relations are as much up on the agenda as are social media, blogger relations and trade communication.
- You create tailored communication concepts and integrated marketing/PR campaigns alongside experienced colleagues; you are an essential part of the operational implementation
- As a digital native you are responsible for the creation of goal-oriented campaigns including editorial plans for posts and stories on relevant social media channels
- You write independently and creatively for B2B and B2C brochures, for analogue and digital media, for press relations and social media
- You record and evaluate the campaign results and prepare those in PowerPoint for client presentations
- You gradually take over responsibility for projects and communicate with clients independently
In short: You want to contribute to communications campaigns for cool international products within a creative and motivated team while sharpening your skills and gaining valuable experience? Then you are just at the right place.
Your ingredients – what you bring with you
- You hold a degree in media, social sciences, marketing or a comparable subject
- You have work experience in a permanent position, e.g. on the agency, corporate or editorial side
- You have knowledge of tailored communication on relevant social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest) or experience with blogging
- You have already written first concepts and given presentations
- Your German is immaculate and copywriting for different target groups comes naturally to you
- You speak and write English fluently, another language is a plus
- You mastered MS Office, especially Word, Excel and PowerPoint, have good knowledge in Photoshop and some experience with databases and CMS systems
- You are creative, think outside the box and are a team player throughout
- You are committed, organized, as well as customer and solution-oriented
- You have excellent time management skills and can manage multiple competing deadlines
Our treats – why you should apply to join us
- At our agency it is all about great products such as Blueberries from Canada, Walnuts from California, Sweet Potatoes from the USA and Alaska Seafood
- The work is diversified and offers long-term development prospects
- We offer you permanent employment at an international company in the heart of Bonn – the pedestrian zone is just around the corner
- We have a flat hierarchy and a welcoming team of food lovers
- We encourage creativity and independent thinking
If our menu appeals to your tastes and you are ready for the next career step, we look forward to your delicious application. Interested applicants should include a cover letter, CV, references and/or diplomas. Please e-mail your application materials, including your available start date, to: email@example.com